Mrs Lyden is Chaplain within St Aloysius. Her pastoral care role within our school includes:
- Being a listening ear within our school community so children can talk about their thoughts and concerns.
- Supporting our school in its delivery of spiritual and moral development.
- Supporting our school in other aspects of spirituality, worship and prayer with a particular emphasis on Catholicism.
- Enhancing the pastoral care structure of the school to enable it to meet the needs of our Parish community.
- Offering opportunities to explore personal and Christian beliefs and values – such as during lunchtime prayer opportunities.